Title: Demeter And Persephone
1. Demeter. (Godess of Plants.)
2. Persephone. (Demeter's daughter.)
3. Hades. (God of the Underworld.)
4. Zeus. (God of all Gods and Godesses.)
Problem Or Conflict:
1. Persephone was captured by Hades and taken to the Underworld to be Hade's Queen.
2. Animals were dying because of the dead crops.
3. Demeter will not return the plants unless her daughter returns to her.
1. Persephone gets captured by Hades.
2. Demeter was so sad that all the crops, became dead.
3. Zeus commanded Hermes to get Persephone out of the Underworld, but he had to ask Persephone if she ate anything while in the Underworld.
4. Hermes found out that she ate a few seeds from a pomegranate.
5. Persephone was commanded by Zeus to, for every year, Persephone must be with Hades for one month. Then on the other months she can be with her mother.
Zeus decided that for every seed she ate, for every year, must spend one month with Hades, but the other months with her mother.